Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got an e-mail saying there was a purchase and they locked…

Customer Question
I got an e-mail...

I got an e-mail saying there was a purchase and they locked my account. I didn’t make a purchase and want my account activated.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

1 minute

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Maybe a couple of months agp

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. Want the charge cancelled and my accoint activated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/3/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

You can activate your account by resetting your password ***** this guide.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.

I did as he suggested. Hope it works. I’m confident

When you are ready please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.