Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need an User Guide by email in spanish IF POSSIBLE. My…

Customer Question
I need an User...

I need an User Guide by email in spanish IF POSSIBLE

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

In a PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Some buttons on the laptop which i don't know its funtion

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Perhaps, but this is my first question for nowç

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? What user Guide are you trying to find please?

i do not want this supoport. i do not want to pay so much. how long is the free trial?

Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

someone told about 5 usd not 50
cancel my suscription, please

To cancel your suscription please click here : ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl

Thank you