Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a brand new MacBook Pro with a keyboard problem: some…

Customer Question
I have a brand...

I have a brand new MacBook Pro with a keyboard problem: some keys simply do not work For example, at the l, n keys a(and others don't work

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

It's a brand new machine, so it's the latest. Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

When I got the machine, I used Migration Assistant to transfer everything from my older Mac. The problem existed from the beginning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

How old is the computer and has it come in contact with any liquid?