Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my apple password. Many years ago. But for…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Many years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but for some reason it did not work. I need to get my e-mail on my new I phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need some help to get this done as it is very frustrating as I am not tech savvy.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. please try to reset your Apple password ***** clicking on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

Has everything worked out please?