Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have a new Apple TV and it tells me I need to go into iTunes…

Customer Question
Have a new Apple...

Have a new Apple TV and it tells me I need to go into iTunes Store and update my credit card. can you help me do this?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Mac OS Sierra

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your iTunes?

Years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea what I am doing.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

It will likely be easiest to update your CC info from the computer.

You can do so by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

Once signed in, scroll down to "Payment & shipping" and click "Edit" at the right side of the screen.

Once completed, you should be good to go!

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,