Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm in iPhoto and can't get out of Full Screen. have already…

I'm in iPhoto and...

I'm in iPhoto and can't get out of Full Screen. have already quit sotware and re-opened.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

IPhoto!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Are you actually a human?

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Software Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

What he needs to know was in my FIRST query

1/2/2018
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

There are three ways you can exit fullscreen in iPhoto.

You can move your cursor all the way to the top of your display to show iPhoto's toolbar, and click the green button in the top left.

You can exit full screen mode by pressing Command-Control-F

You can also go to the menus at the top and choose View > Exit Full Screen.

If you need any help with this or have any questions please let me know.

Please take a moment to rate my answer using the star rating in the top right, many thanks in advance!

There is no green button. I had already tried the other two strategies.I do know how Macs respond; been working on Mac since 1985.
Never mind.

Sorry for the delay.

David, Mac Support Specialist

I can do remote access with Teamviewer software, or you can give me your phone number and I can call you to discus.

If those steps didn't work then there is something wrong with hte preference files for iPhoto and I can help you with that.

Can you give me a phone number that I can call you on?

If it's a preference file this might help.

1. Go to the Finder and select Go menu on the menu bar at the top, and click Go To Folder

2: Now paste or type

~/Library/Preferences

3: Click Go and a folder will appear.

4: Scroll down and find any files that contain the name com.apple.iphoto.plist or com.apple.photos.plist or anything similar.

5: Drag them to the Trash.

6: Restart the computer and open iPhoto.

I said 'never mind.' I don't wish to pay for help that doesn't even read my questions. Please cancel these transactions! I have solved the problem myself.

I am glad the issue is resolved.

O lost confidence in your responses when they gave me basic Mac operating instructions, then asked to get into my computer. I have had this happen from Macintosh before, so I agreed, but DID NOT intend to spend money to do what I have already accomplished for myself. I have contacted my C/C company to dispute the charge, but they say I should dispute with you first, then with them if you will not remove the charges.

I did read your question, and you didn't mention that you had tried the keystrokes or the view menu, so I didn't mean to offend by asking you to try those.

I apologise but from my perspective I had no idea you tried those things already and those are where to start.
As for the offer of remote access that is automated and beyond my control.

You have not been charged for the Remote Access.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience, if you do want a refund of the question you can request it here:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

David, Mac Support Specialist