Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My son locked ipad and is disabled so i tried to restore on…

Customer Question
My son locked ipad...

My son locked ipad and is disabled so i tried to restore on itunes and get an error

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 3 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

So through my itune?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue :(
What is the error message when you tried to restore through iTunes?
Thank you
Vinod