Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’ve been locked out of my Apple account. Never

Customer Question
I’ve been locked out...

I’ve been locked out of my Apple account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID or apple account username? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Username is pheasant1

Do you have any computer with you now? So that I will be taking care of this issue by taking a remote access using secure remote connect.

password ***** ***. No computer, I’m on my iPhone. This account is under my old email address which is no longer in service!

Can I have the Old email address?

or***@******.***

Can I have your Date of birth?

A* 2*, 19*

Please Answer Security Questions

1. What was your childhood nickname?

2. In which city did your mother and father meet?

Nickname was *** and parents met in ***

Do you have access to this email (*****@******.***)?

No! That was my work email and I’m now retired! It was through our school system. Should I try to contact them?

I am sorry, I tried to reset the password ***** the help of security, It seems like the answer were not matching and I am getting error message stating. This action could not be completed. Your request could not be completed because of an error. Try again later.

I got the same response when it asked for my security question

In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.

should I stay on and wait?
Within 24 hrs I see, thanks
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

If you can’t successfully reset your password ***** still can not log in, you will need special assistance. In this case, you will have to make use of the Express Lane customer service feature to request investigation of the inaccessible account:

https://getsupport.apple.com

Choose the correct category (Apple ID) and issue as prompted by the service above.

As an alternative, if you do not wish to handle it online, you can try calling this number: 1-***-***-****. Ask if they can verify you as the owner of the account for the purposes of resetting the password.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

Mac Support Specialist: Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Richard Freese
Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. I am following up on this issue. Do need additional support from us at JustAnswer. Let me know and I would be happy to assist.

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

At this time there as not been a response to this question. Is everything ok?

Not happy about my experience! I got charged about $90 dollars and my issue was never resolved! My iPhone became de- activated in the process with no way to call anybody. I ended up calling Apple directly and she resolved my issues in a couple hours! Again, I was billed for ur services, but my issues were never resolved! On top of that I had apparently signed up for your services with a monthly fee charge if $50. I never remembered signing up! That issue I believe has since been resolved I think?

Wow. I am so sorry for your experience. I will submit a refund for you. We pride ourselves on making sure you get the answer to your question resolved or giving you back your money if we cannot. I am sorry your experience here was not a good one. If you have any further questions feel free to here. This chat will be closed upon the refund being submitted, but feel free to reach out in the future if you have any tech related questions as this one would have been pretty simple to take care of. Have a wonderful new year!