Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m trying to watch a movie on my Apple TV but it’s telling…

Customer Question
Hi , I’m trying...

Hi , I’m trying to watch a movie on my Apple TV but it’s telling me there is a billing issue and also won’t let me watch any movies that I have purchased weeks ago?

Technician's Assistant: What Apple model do you have? How old is it?

Not sure what model? It’s only a year old?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Apple? What happened right before this?

No other problems

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 7 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

It will likely be easiest to update your CC info from the computer.

You can do so by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

Once signed in, scroll down to "Payment & shipping" and click "Edit" at the right side of the screen.

Once completed, you should be good to go!

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,