Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I reset my iPad password and now I don't remember what it…

Customer Question
I reset my iPad...

I reset my iPad password ***** now I don't remember what it is.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 2 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your forgot the apple ID password ***** iPad Login Passcode?

iPad password

Are you able to access any settings in your iPad?

No I can't log in so obviously I can't get to settings. I am being charged for your service?

This is a paid support and you already paid for the service. Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

No!! I do not want to be charged. Thanks anyway
Cancel anything that I may have paid!!!!

If you wish to cancel this service, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support