Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have iPhone 6-believe I need a new battery due to recent…

Customer Question
Have iPhone 6-believe I...

Have iPhone 6-believe I need a new battery due to recent upgrades from Apple

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

The most recent one was 11, i believe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just restarting, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No--just that my phone has been not as cooperative as in the past-jumpy

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon!

The price for the battery replacement has been dropped down to $29, so this is a good time to replace it. Would you like me to get you started on making an appointment to drop off your phone and have it replaced?

Mike, Mac Medic