Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Just new to Apple Ipad totally new 24. > Just bought it

Customer Question
Just new to Apple...

Just new to Apple Ipad totally new 24

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

>

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just bought it today at Costco. Soo, I need help to get it set up, pleasee

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything. I have it charged up - period.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

Please see https://support.apple.com/ipad as this will get you started. Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is the best section.

Also, your local Apple Store has these Today At Apple sessions for new and experienced users that would be a great resource for you.