Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Ipad went completely down and I charged it and now it…

Customer Question
My Ipad went completely...

My Ipad went completely down and I charged it and now it says it cant activate because the activation server is temporarily unavailable. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 6 months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need this to work!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.