Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have new iPad Pro 12.9 and old iPad. I had a yahoo email and…

Customer Question
Have new iPad Pro...

Have new iPad Pro 12.9 and old iPad. I had a yahoo email and it was hacked so I don't have access to that email. Everything Apple is attached to that ID. I thought I changed be Apple ID, but when I started setting up the new iPad, it asked for my login with my Apple ID from the yahoo account. It would be much better if I can talk to someone about this on the phone because I am not really computer literate.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It was a couple of months ago, but it looks like I can only get into the icloud with my old ID.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

If there is any way to contact Yahoo that you computer techs know, it would be great if I could get that email back.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.