Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to download hubble monitor but screen comes up -

Customer Question
Trying to download hubble...

Trying to download hubble monitor but screen comes up - apple id has been disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

How do i find that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Never tried to download anything before - i had to change id password ***** dont know the security questions because this phone was set up years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.