Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to download high sierra. Imac. Tried everything i…

Customer Question
I want to download...

I want to download high sierra.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Imac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Tried everything i know am an 82 year old who has never had anything but a mac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Want high sierra

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

First we need to check if your iMac can accept High Sierra.

Please click the Apple menu in the top left, and click About This Mac.

Please let me know exactly what it says there about the Processor.

Also when you purchased the iMac. Thanks in advance, David.

serial # c02l16vpdncr iMac
thot high sierra is a free upgrade
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Your serial number tells me you have the iMac "Core i5" 2.7 21.5-Inch (Late 2012) and it can accept High Sierra.

Also you are correct it is a free update. You might be referring to the offer of secure remote assistance which you can ignore.

Please click this link, Open the App Store page and click Download on the High Sierra upgrade page: Upgrade to High Sierra

I can answer any questions you have at any stage, just reply here to let me know. Many thanks!

Your company seems to have charged me $40 for you to tell me what I already know and have tried. I thought you were with Apple. The small print seems to have slipped past me. Then I see the one week free trial . . . then why the charge?
This does not pass the smell test for honest service.

The charge is 100% refundable as your satisfaction is guaranteed in the terms. If you would like a refund please see this link:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0