Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID has been disconnected due to fraud (I think my…

Customer Question
My Apple ID has...

My Apple ID has been disconnected due to fraud (I think my account was hacked).

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

An iPhone 6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Been several weeks. It won’t let me update apps!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is a nightmare

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

Please call this number 1-***-***-**** in order to verify your identity and re-enable your account.

Please remember I don't work for the manufacturer, so please do not leave me a negative feedback if you are not happy with them.

A good feedback is appreciated, that's the only way for me to get paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again.

Also, please click REPLY if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

JOHN