Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to replace the battery in my iphone 6 and I'm 150…

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace the battery in my iphone 6 and I'm 150 miles from my nearest Apple Stoe

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IOS 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About a year. independent apple service here in Ketchum Idaho has indicated a failing battery life

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The device is a bit more than 3 years old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

You can start your request online, and Apple will send you a box to ship your iPhone in for replacement battery.

To begin the application process please click this link: Send In For Repair

When you complete the application process with your address and billing information you just wait for the box to arrive.

When the box arrives place the iPhone in it and send it back with the included shipping label.

Let me know if you have any questions. Please take a moment to rate my help, click the star rating in the top right, many thanks.