Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can’t change my Apple password and they won’t accept the…

Customer Question
Can’t change my Apple...

Can’t change my Apple password ***** they won’t accept the change

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think you are still trying to operate with my old email which was [email protected] sympatico.ca and has been changed foe a year to***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Won’t let me .I have tried for two days now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this is your Apple ID password?