Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I get get into the stupide thing, pass code. Ipad. I just…

Customer Question
I get get into...

I get get into the stupide thing, pass code

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just got it for a gift and im trying to use it ,. i need a 6 digit passcode

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want some help or im going to return this.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Someone setup a passcode on it. Have you tried the passcodes like 123456 or 000000?