Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my Apple ID and password. My husband bought new

Customer Question
Forgot my Apple ID...

Forgot my Apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My husband bought new iPhone a few inths ago and has new password ***** I'd. Do not know if that works with my phone?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, would that mess up his phone?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can u use the same spoke I'd and password ***** my husbands phone?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.