Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to cancelled my account, please? Iphone 7.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to cancelled my account, please ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Iphone 7

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Spyzie

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just last week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing. Thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.