Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple i6 phone recently updated iIOS 11.2.1. Now I am…

Customer Question
My apple i6 phone...

My apple i6 phone recently updated iIOS 11.2.1. Now I am locked out of voice messages as well as have to put a password/number to open the phone. HELP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I really never had a password ***** id

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know how to do that. Will you guide me?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Why are we going to a Mac expert? This is an apple phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are you only locked out of voicemails?