Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It says in screen" Ithe says "di. It says in screen

Customer Question
It says in screen" ...

It says in screen"

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ithe says "di

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It says in screen "disabled go to itunes" I have done so a da

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don't know if I ever did

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I am so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I answered allik

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What device is this?