Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just purchased the excel-etal. I can't get excel to open.

Customer Question
I just purchased the...

I just purchased the excel-etal. I can't get excel to open

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Excel?

Couple of weeks back

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Only update is purchasing your product

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Where did you buy it from?

your web site
I just bought your product which I have been using for years and now you want me to pay you AGAIN?

This is JustAnswer.com whose website are you talking about?