Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get into google. i use gmail. i have put in a new…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into google . i use gmail. i have put in a new password ***** it is not accepted today

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes i have an iPhone and an iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have a phone number and have put it in several times with no luck.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes i am having this problem on an iMac.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Does your iPad or iPhone accept that password?