Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would to stop renew all payments. IPhone. Kids purchase.

Customer Question
Hi,I would to stop...

Hi,I would to stop renew all payments

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iPhone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Kids purchase

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just stop payment

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Where is the payment going to? Do you know anything about it, like the name of the subscription or the name of the application?

I will investigate for you when I have this information, many thanks in advance. David.

Everything in my account please

Ok. To manage your subscriptions please click the following link:

https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/DirectAction/manageSubscriptions

You will need to be logged in with the Apple ID that the subscriptions are set up with. You should see all subscriptions linked to an Apple ID there.

If you don't see the subscriptions you are looking for, you will need to sign in with the Apple ID that they are subscribed with. You could try other computers or devices if that is the case.

Let me know if you have any questions. Please take a moment to click the star rating to rate my help, many thanks and happy new year.

How is it going, still need any help?