Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My son changed his password on his ipad and doesnt remeber…

Customer Question
My son changed his...

My son changed his password ***** his ipad and doesnt remeber it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last night. He is 9....was changing it then said he forgot it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I went to itunes. Where should i go? I did submit something earlier and the y verified all my security questions, said they would contact me and i have not heard back....wonder if i was at the right site

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What password ***** he change? The passcode to unlock the screen of iPad?