Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my password for I cloud and change my

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my password ***** I cloud and change my payment card on file.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last winter

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes and it says that me dob is not correct

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Need to also change my payment for my credit card on file.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Once done you should be able to sign in.

Please let me know if that is not the case.

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.

I need to have my date of birth corrected.

Ok. Call this number ‭(866)(###) ###-####

When you are ready please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.