Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am not able to receive email this morning. I can get email…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to receive email this morning. I can get email on my iphone but not on my MAC computer. This has happened 3 times in the last month.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My browser is Firefox. My email client is Google. I do have internet connection.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I was able to get my email earlier this morning, but now it is stuck.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you using Apple Mail app to access email?