Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My I phone has had a battery drain. Forced restart did not…

Customer Question
My I phone has...

My I phone has had a battery drain. Forced restart did not work. How to get power back?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I am not sure of what operating system. Think it is iPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just suddenly yesterday. I had taken a few photos, checked weather mid day and two hours later phone dead. Tried plugging in, also forced restart, holding tabs on each side of phone for 15 seconds - no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need my password ***** ID?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.