Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm staying in New Zealand for a month & can't use my iPhone…

Customer Question
I'm staying in New...

I'm staying in New Zealand for a month & can't use my iPhone or iPad to receive mail because when I logged on & was asked to confirm the last 4 digits of my mobile no to send me a code I didn't receive the code. I'm assuming it's because it's not the nz code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last year

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No didn't know about that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

No. It is asking the last 4 of the phone associated to the device. Not your new device.

This isn’t a new device it’s what I’ve always used

Maybe we are misunderstanding each other. What is the issue?