Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don’t seem to be able reset my password. It keeps asking…

Customer Question
I don’t seem to...

I don’t seem to be able reset my password ***** It keeps asking me for my cell number, but once I get reset code and type it in. It stalls with unknown error. Then tells me too many attempts

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don’t remeber

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, just followed prompts on my iPad and iphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

All I was trying to do to purchase more space on icloud

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.