Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Not willing to pay for this service. Need to reset iTunes…

Customer Question
Not willing to pay...

Not willing to pay for this service. Need to reset iTunes password. All attempts have failed

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure. I keep an up to date list of User IDs and passwords

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Will not pay for this. Will go to a genius bar instead unless I can be helped for free

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.