Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My mother has my deceased sisters IPad, but we cannot get…

Customer Question
My mother has my...

My mother has my deceased sisters IPad, but we cannot get passed the sign.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

ModeelA1395

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since she got it. We don't have an email for my sister. Her name was Rhonda Cacy

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I am sorry for your loss. I would like to say that this process will be easy, but Apple ID and Password ***** when you do not have access to the email account associated to the device it can be tricky. I think that in this case it would be best if you spoke to a live representative. Please contact the Mac Genius Hot Line at(###) ###-####

When you are ready please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.