Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to get the extended warranty on an apple series 3.

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get the extended warranty on an apple series 3. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

An apple watch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple Watch? What have you tried so far?

I keyed in the serial number, but I am not logged into that form now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know what else to ask for. I need to make the payment for the warrenty

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

When did you purchase the watch?

12/23/2017

You can purchase it from here.

If you found this helpful please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.