Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need help in resetting user id and password. I can't

Customer Question
Need help in resetting...

Need help in resetting user id and password. I can't remember what was used. to complicate matters I no longer have access to the email address I used.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I'm not sure but it must have been a couple years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, I tried using the security questions but that didn't work. One of the questions was not selected when I set up the iphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I hope that will be enough

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What account is this for?

Please cancel you can't help me

Why is that?

Your web site is a scam designed to extract $ from me. Please cancel

I am sorry you feel that way. If you ever need answers in future please keep us in mind. Once I submit the refund request I will not be able to respond to you, but customer service will take it from here. Have a lovely new year!