Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought a iPhone 8 plus and everytthing was suppose to…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a iPhone 8 plus and everytthing was suppose to be transferred. when I got home I pulled up music and it had not transferred and I cant figure out how to do it

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just brought it home last night. I hooked up the phone to the mac and looked for a download feature but found none

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Was the music purchased from iTunes/ do you have iTunes Match?