Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It wants to do things that I don't want it to do! It keeps…

Customer Question
It wants to do...

It wants to do things that I don't want it to do! It keeps updating overnight and now I can't get into it. It wants an id and password ***** I've put in all of the passwords that I have used with Apple and they are not correct. I can't use my phone at all right now.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

10/27/17

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. It told me to contact this address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you mean:

1. You forgot the PIN and you cannot actually enter/use the iPhone and you are locked out
    or
  2. You can use the iPhone, but cannot install or purchase anything because you forgot your Apple ID Password