Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have just bought a new Apple phone and need to transfer…

Customer Question
I have just bought...

I have just bought a new Apple phone and need to transfer all info from my old phone unfortunatelly I can not remember either my Apple Passwod or I D is it possible to change them?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your?

I h

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

How do I find that out? I Ve tried several times but no success what exactly is OS ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 7 months ago
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst

Which Iphone do you have and what device do you have now or which phone are you trying to transfer it to? Are you trying to transfer it to your Mac computer?

Also with your old Iphone did you ever back it up with Itunes?