Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone is locked. Tried to today

Customer Question
My phone is locked ...

My phone is locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Tried to today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover your Apple ID password, please go to:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleidReply back here and let me know if that works? --------------------Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.Pete.--------------------