Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out of my apple account. Tonight. Did buty not…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my apple account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Tonight

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Did buty not successfully

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?