Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Took my AirPods out, didn’t put them back in their case,

Customer Question
Took my AirPods out...

Took my AirPods out, didn’t put them back in their case, cannot find them. Is there any way of tracking them

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

They are connected to my iPhone 6plus

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

No. They only cane in a small white case

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

7

Here is the guide. LINK

When you are ready please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

Can't find it? Here’s How.