Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have calendar invitations that I can neither delete nor…

Customer Question
I have calendar invitations...

I have calendar invitations that I can neither delete nor accept. It is incredibly annoying.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone8 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Since I got the phone--a couple of months. I have tried everything I can think of

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

We've already been here! I have tried everything I can think of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I am very unhappy with this device.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

Mike, Mac Medic