Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Wish to restore my contact list (re. My icon). My contacts…

Customer Question
Wish to restore my...

Wish to restore my contact list (re. My icon).

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My contacts (re contacts on my I pad) need to restore - HELP

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Please help me restore my contact list for my I pad. I'm***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

My I pad fouled up - froze. Two dads/6 hours with Apple on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My i pad froze. 2 days and about 5 hours with Apple tech restored it but I

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

Change MSN password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Change MSN password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I pad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Change my MSN pass word. Help please....

Mike, Mac Medic