Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I'm locked out of all 3 devices because someone use my

Customer Question
I'm locked out of...

I'm locked out of all 3 devices because someone use my iTunes - App Store to purchase some random ????? I'm a older teacher. I use it only for Covet Fadhion. My history can be looked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Im locked out of App Store - iTunes wt. because some one used my account and purchased some Over 300$ random item. I'm not a teenager. I teach school. The on

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Some one has used my iTunes App Store for over 300$ dollars. I'm teacher and never use for anything bit Covet Fashion. I'm locked out and have been to get help for three days. A phone person perhaps ???? Please help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Boy really will they call me. I have two step authentication I pit on recently. I'm very frustrated

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 1 month ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 1 month ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What did I pay for before?????
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don’t have Mac book with me. Only iPad and phone
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 1 month ago

You already paid for this question, Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to. Do you have any access to this phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••26?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I changed password ***** last 3 days
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 1 month ago

Can I have the phone number?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What is going on????
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 1 month ago

Can I have the phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••26?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what do I do???
Mac Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 1 month ago

A message with instructions has been sent to Frankie’s MacBook Pro (Mac) and Frankie Perelson’s iPhone (iPhone 6). Please check for it and let me know. Once after resetting the password, you can use the iTunes or app store.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I how do I change password *****?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm getting no where !!!!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm starting to feel I'm in a scam. It's New Years Day and Apple stores are closed
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is this the end ?? No resolution ? I'm representation
Mike, Mac Medic