Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to change my account on my i'phone. I have an…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to change my account on my i'phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have an Iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have two iPhones with the same Apple account, but would like to set a different account in one of them.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 6 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try:

• Please tap on Settings > [your name]. Then scroll down and tap Sign Out. Enter your Apple ID password ***** tap Turn Off.
    - If that does not work, tap on Settings > iCloud > Sign Out. Tap Sign Out again, then tap Delete from My [device] and enter your Apple ID password. Then go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Sign Out.
  • Then you can sign in (or create) another Apple ID account.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

How is it going? Do you still need help with this issue and/or with anything else?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.