Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Screen froze to the Apple emblem cannot power the phone on…

Customer Question
Screen froze to the...

Screen froze to the Apple emblem cannot power the phone on or off

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

A couple of days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone is the iPhone 8 plus which is not more than a month-and-a-half old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Vinod Menon, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
Hi
Sorry to hear about your issue :(
Let’s try a reset first. Press and hold the power button and volume down button together for 10-20 sec. the phone should go off and come back on with an Apple logo.
Let me know if that resolves your issue.
Thank you
Vinod
Great
Aspparently I rested the iPhone on the power charger and just want to pick it up and it happens to be on now.
thank God .....
Is this $30 refundable
Hello
Good to know it is working now :)
I am only a technical expert. Costs and refund related questions you need to contact our customer care
Okay great thank you can you please Supply me with the phone number to your customer care department and also this conversation is taking place on a friend's phone since mine was powered down-
please advise?!?!
This is the customer support phone number for US/Canada
tel:1-***-***-****
What there hours ?
6 am to 9pm PST
If this should happen again is there a direct phone number we can contact you
You can reach an expert only through our website. Not sure if you call the customer care they can transfer to any expert
Okay the problem is what do I do if the phone is powered down and the screen is frozen how I do not have a computer how can I Fix problem
Try the reset as I suggested earlier. If that does not solve your problem, you may need access to a computer to try a restore. If a computer is not available, taking it into an Apple store would be the next best solution