Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got an Apple Mac Book, I’m trying to transfer info…

Customer Question
I just got an...

I just got an Apple Mac Book, I’m trying to transfer info onto it. It’s asking for

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook?

I just purchased an Apple Mac laptop. Trying to transfer info off my apple iPadAir2. They are asking for a website, I don’t think it is my wi-fi#.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I’m trying To transfer info from my iPadAir2 over to Apple Mac laptop. They are asking for a website, l don’t know what it is? My wi-fi#ATT#7evd9CA. I know that is not correct. Can you tell me what mt website # is ? Liz. TY

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you,

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist.

Please ignore remote and phone support request they are automated through the website.

What exactly are you trying to transfer to your new Macbook?

Ok, TY. Now what do I do, please?

Trying to transfer info off my iPadAir2 onto a newly purchased Apple Mac laptop. They want a website, that Idon’t know. All I have is a wi-fi# ***** I know that it is not that#. Can you help me please. Liz

I am unsure what you are trying to accomplish. You cannot transfer data from an iPad to your Macbook they are two totally different devices.

CANCEL EVERYTHING
TY

Good luck.