Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was hoping you could tell me what I need to connect my usb…

Customer Question
Hello :) I...

Hello :) I was hoping you could tell me what I need to connect my usb mic with my iphone6 so I can record myself playing guitar and mandolin on garageband. Thanks!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your instrument?

Sure - one sec

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?

USB Microphone,Fifine Plug &Play Home Studio USB Condenser Microphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

I haven't tried anything yet because I dont know what I need to connect the mic with the iphone - any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/2/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

For security purposes please respond with the answer to 4 + 3 = ?

I need a legitimate answer to my question immediately. This website which told me it was going to charge me $5 and charged me $30 has been reported to paypal and consumer alerts as fraudulent. The number provided by PayPal for directly dealing with just answer was a sex chat line.
How is satisfaction guaranteed? All conversations with this company are being screenshot for evidence.

Customer service will refund all monies to you if you are unsatisfied. Also as any chat all content it store for historical purposes.

What model of the mic?

Please connect me to your customer service department for full refund and an explanation as to why I was told I would be charged $5 and my paypal was charged $30. Thank you for your prompt assistance.

I will submit your request for refund now.

Thank you. When will this be credited to my account?